Saturday 3 November 2012

Lady Gaga: Unhappy That Adele Doesn't Get Picked On For Her Weight.


                                

She’s been given a tough old time recently by a bunch of idiots going on about her putting on weight. But so far it doesn’t seem to have bothered Lady Gaga one bit.

She is however a little put out that she is picked on; whereas British singer Adele hardly gets any stick for it (Gaga clearly hasn’t seen all the Twitter trolls but whateves).

Speaking to Stylist magazine, she had this to say: 'Adele is bigger than me, how come nobody says anything about it? She’s so wonderful and I think her confidence is something I have to match. She has set the bar very high for a lot of women.'

She’s got a point; the press really did go for her, didn’t they? She continued: ' I was acutely aware of some photos on the internet – my mum called me and was like, “Did you gain weight?” – everybody was telling me about it, and I didn’t really care. But when I heard it was on the news, where they talk about wars, the economy crashing and the election – I just thought, "This is f***ing ridiculous."

'I mean, what kind of example is that to a young girl sitting at home? I thought, well I don’t really care if they think I’m fat, because, quite honestly, I did gain about 30 pounds.'
Yeah and what’s 30 pounds between friends, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment