Wednesday 24 October 2012

Pocket Like It's Hot Video: Snoop Lion Reggae Transformation.


These days, Snoop Lion (formerly known as Snoop Dogg) is serious about spreading a positive message, but he hasn't done away with his sense of humor.

The rapper-turned-reggae artist released Pocket Like It's Hot (a remixed video version of 2004's Drop It Like It's Hot) earlier this month, and on Tuesday he spoke with ETonline about making the video as well as Reincarnated (the documentary which follows his spiritual awakening in Jamaica) and whether or not he'll ever make another rap album.

"They approached me about it, and we put a team together (like Andy Milonakis around it and a couple other people that I had trust and faith with the comedy side of what I do). I liked the idea and, you know, went to the studio and made it happen and it worked. It was all about an idea that was brought to me that I enhanced and liked, and I went ahead and put my team around it to make it work."

Watch Video...

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment