Friday 5 October 2012

Rihanna's dad loves Chris Brown: 'He's always shown me respect'

Rihanna's father, has given out his support just in case Rihanna and Chris Brown both decide to get back together. Fenty, has no problem at all with the man convicted about three years ago of assaulting his daughter and he had this to say... "I love Chris, man," Ronald Fenty told In Touch magazine. "He's got so much charisma. And he's always had so much respect for me. That's what I love about him. He's always shown me respect."
Recently, Rihanna and Chris brown have been hanging out together more frequently and there are rumours of them planning to get back together soon already flying in the air. This fact has definitely been fueled by Chris Brown's recent Video and tweets which makes insinuations of him leaving his present girlfriend model, Karrueche Tran.

No comments:

Post a Comment